Kitchen makeovers for Perth homeowners
Take a look at your kitchen. Now, imagine how you would like it to look. We can make that dream come true. When it comes to aesthetic and practical kitchen designs for your Perth home, look no further than us. We believe that the kitchen is the hub of any home, and should look and function accordingly.
Affordable and stylish kitchen renovations
Giving your kitchen a makeover is an exciting time and an opportunity that should not be wasted. Rearranging this critical living and working space in your home can change the family dynamic in the best way possible. When you work with us, we will design a kitchen to suit your practical and social needs. Do you need extra preparation space? You got it. Are you looking for a central table to share a meal with family or friends? No problem. Do you want a warm, social space that connects with the rest of your home and is fun to spend time in? Talk to the experts.
Modern or character kitchens
Whether you are looking for a slick and modern kitchen design, or something more old school, we have the skilled designers and renovators who can do both. We will consult with you, listen to your ideas and see what existing space you have, before coming up with a design to suit your requirements and your budget.
Custom made kitchens
Whether you have an expansive kitchen area or a smaller space, we will custom design your kitchen to suit your unique needs. Our designers are adept at making good use out of limited space, and are as successful at coming up with amazing small kitchen designs, as they are with the larger ones.
- All our cabinet carcasses are constructed from 16mm HMR (high moisture resistant) white melamine (coloured carcass also available on request).
- All laminated bench tops are made from 38mm HMR Aquaban (finished in white on the underside) for a clean finish.
- All flat panel doors and panels are 16mm MR MDF (moisture resistant medium density fibreboard).
- All vinyl wrap and painted doors/panels are 18 mm MR MDF (Moisture Resistant Medium Density Fibreboard).
- ABS Edging (1 and 2mm) is used on ALL carcass and flat panel doors as standard.
- 40kg Rated soft close drawers and soft closing doors are used as a standard.
If you’re looking for kitchen renovators in Perth who build kitchens with your needs and lifestyle in mind, contact Character Cabinets.