Our Covid-19 Update
Due to this time of uncertainty, we hope that you and your families and colleagues are safe and healthy. While many aspects of our daily work and home lives are changing rapidly, we want to let you know that we are still open for business at Character Group. We are continuously monitoring the situation and gather information from the official state and federal government websites to ensure we remain up to date with any new updates.
The well-being of our staff and clients is and remains our top priority. In light of this situation, we have implemented some precautionary measures to stop the spread.
If you would like to connect with us via phone, please feel free to call us at 9234 3000 or fill out our contact page and we will get back to you. If you prefer we contact you via FaceTime or WhatsApp, we can also arrange this. Just let us know. We are always here to help!
Our showrooms remain open; however, we ask that you advise us if you OR anyone living with you:
- has traveled recently OR been in contact with someone who may have
- has been in quarantine
- is displaying flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath)
If you answer YES to any of the questions, we ask that you please do not enter our building, and instead, contact us at 9234 3000 as we are more than happy to assist via phone call. If you would like to see colour samples but would prefer not coming into our building, call your interior designer/point of contact and request samples to be mailed out to you.
To keep our clients in the loop, we have listed precautionary measures we have in place at Character Group to reduce the risk of infection and to keep our clients, team members, and community safe.
- No large meetings are being held. Important information is distributed via email.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting throughout all areas of the business, especially those with high foot traffic (showroom and common areas).
- Disinfectants have been distributed to every office to ensure surfaces are cleaned thoroughly and often
- Staff are practicing social distancing by splitting up break times so fewer people are using common areas at the same time
- Team segregation is in place where possible. Staff that can work from home have transitioned to do so
- Our team members are still able to meet you at your private home if you wish to see them or for site measures. We will also contact you the day before the appointment to ensure the situation remains safe for both you and our staff member to attend. If the situation has changed on your end, please advise us so we can reschedule this for a later date. We will also let you know if the situation changes on our end.
- No handshakes are currently being offered - only our award-winning service and designs!
If you are concerned about your health and wellbeing, please ensure you reach out and to get help via the appropriate and recommended channels we have listed below.
Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
We will continue to assess and gather information and will be updating this page should new updates be released. If you would like to reschedule an existing appointment, please do not hesitate and reach out to us so we can ensure your project goes smoothly.
We must all work together to follow personal hygiene and social distancing rules enforced by the government. This will slow the spread of Covid-19 and protect those in our community that are most at risk.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding at this time.